Explore Palm Springs
Also Featured In
Le Vallauris Restaurant
Cuisine: American, California
Price Range: $$$
Le Vallauris is one of the finest culinary destinations in Palm Springs. Located just off Palm Canyon Drive in a historic ranch-style house, Le Vallauris specializes in five-star dining and... Read More
Le Vallauris is one of the finest culinary destinations in Palm Springs. Located just off Palm Canyon Drive in a historic ranch-style house, Le Vallauris specializes in five-star dining and first-class service. The menu includes upscale dishes like wild boar pate, Maine lobster ravioli and seared whitefish with mustard sauce. Dine inside surrounded by tapestries and Louis XV furnishings or head to the outdoor patio for one of the best al fresco dining options in the desert. Covered by a canopy of lush trees and surrounded by fragrant flower bushes, the outdoor patio is an elegant option for lunch or dinner. Perfect for date night or dinner with friends, Le Vallauris is commonly considered one of the classiest dining options in Palm Springs.
- Fine Dining, Best Restaurants: "Learn to make seasonal gourmet dishes from the master chefs themselves at the restaurant's monthly cooking demonstrations. Once a month, the executive chef and head pastry chef create a special menu and demonstrate how to prepare it on the canopied patio."
- Romantic Dining: "Opt for a patio table, where you'll enjoy a romantic meal under a canopy of trees."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Le Vallauris Restaurant offers the desert's finest dining experience for French cuisine, set in an immaculately French-decorated dining room.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Le Vallauris Restaurant serves the most elegant French cuisine to be found in Palm Springs.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Le Vallauris is one of the most intimate restaurants in the Coachella Valley, serving an unmatched menu of French cuisine.