Explore Palm Springs
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Open spaces dominate the luxurious Westin Mission Hills Resort. The grounds are so vast (360 acres) that the staff offers golf cart rides throughout the property around the clock, and the oversized... Read More
Open spaces dominate the luxurious Westin Mission Hills Resort. The grounds are so vast (360 acres) that the staff offers golf cart rides throughout the property around the clock, and the oversized rooms spill out onto private patios where you can soak up the San Jacinto Mountains. With so much space throughout the property, it's easy to forget you don't have the entire place to yourself. Home to two PGA golf courses, the Westin Mission Hills is a popular luxury hotel for golfers. Westin Mission Hills also offers two cafes, a grill and its full-service restaurant, Pinzimini. Children's programs keep the family entertained, while the Spa at Mission Hills helps Mom and Dad relax. Just minutes from the I-10 freeway, the resort is also convenient for travelers who want to visit Palm Springs or Joshua Tree during their trip.
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Best for Resort Because: Westin Mission Hills is a resort that pleases the entire family, offering children's programs, golf courses, spa treatments and fine dining.
- Best for Golf Resorts Because: Westin Mission Hills offers two championship golf courses and was named one of the top 75 resorts in North America by Golf Digest.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Family-friendly perks like kid's cooking classes, Wii tournaments and a water slide are big hits with parents.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa is a luxury resort with two PGA golf courses, a spa and upscale dining options.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa offers plenty of privacy, a romantic spa and an intimate onsite restaurant.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.