Explore San Diego
Claire's on Cedros
Cuisine: American, California
Claire's on Cedros, located in Solana Beach, is an award-winning breakfast and lunch spot. The in-house bakery produces breakfast delights such as scones, cookies, muffins and more. The rest of the... Read More
Claire's on Cedros, located in Solana Beach, is an award-winning breakfast and lunch spot. The in-house bakery produces breakfast delights such as scones, cookies, muffins and more. The rest of the breakfast and lunch menu is made up of bistro classics using the finest, locally-sourced ingredients available. The goal of Claire's is to make each diner feel like they're at home. Claire's is the first LEED Platinum certified restaurant in San Diego for use of eco-friendly building materials and continues to implement sustainable practices. Gluten-free baked goods are on offer to-go such as breads, chewy chocolate chip cookies and huge brownies. The gluten-free dine-in menu features plenty of choice for lunch and breakfast (the GF fritattas are popular).
246 North Cedros
Solana Beach, CA 92075
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "Claire's is awesome for breakfast whether you're gluten-free or not!."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Claire's is awesome for breakfast whether you're gluten-free or not!"
- Breakfast: "Try the fried green tomato sandwich, caprese frittata or Pumpkin Clairecakes. Soak up the sun on the patio. Then, cruise the shops on Cedros."
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Claire's is also famous for homemade bread that doesn't taste gluten-free.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The vibe is cheery yet cozy, almost like you're dining in someone's home. Food is outstanding with mimosas available.