Explore San Diego
San Diego Seals Harbor Tour
Type: Family Friendly, Tours and Excursions
This is San Diego's only bus-boat amphibious tour. You start out on land at Seaport Village, traversing bayside roads as you listen to interesting and witty commentary about San Diego history,... Read More
This is San Diego's only bus-boat amphibious tour. You start out on land at Seaport Village, traversing bayside roads as you listen to interesting and witty commentary about San Diego history, wildlife, the military and more. Then the Coast Guard-approved vehicle dives into the bay for a look at these highlights from a different perspective. It's fun for the whole family. Tours last about 90 minutes and are fully narrated. Interestingly enough, the tour spots more sea lions than seals though kids just love it either way. Do book in advance to avoid disappointment. The tour is 90 minutes long and residents can go for free with a paid adult if they have the Hometown Pass.
849 W Harbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92101
- Apr - Oct Daily 10am-5pm
- Nov - Mar Thu-Mon 10am-5pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $30 - $34; Child (4-12) $17 - $19
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: All ages love the bus-boat concept of starting off on land and winding up in the sea for a full view of downtown San Diego.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Take this tour at the beginning of your vacation if based downtown. It's a good way to get the lay of the land.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: If you only have a short time to kill, the Seal Tours can give you a quick overview of the city.