Explore San Diego
THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
The moment you step into the gracious lobby of the US Grant Hotel, you'll feel as if you have gone back in time 100 years. However, you're still in prime position to enjoy happening San Diego's... Read More
The moment you step into the gracious lobby of the US Grant Hotel, you'll feel as if you have gone back in time 100 years. However, you're still in prime position to enjoy happening San Diego's downtown restaurants, nightlife and shops just steps away. The hotel's 270 guest rooms are fused with iconic architecture and classic empire-style furnishings with modern day amenities and contemporary features, including a pillow-top mattress enveloped in luxurious linens and framed by a custom head board, plush carpeting, flat screen televisions, luxurious bath amenities and twice-daily housekeeping. Be sure to also book a romantic dinner at The Grant Grill for fresh farm-to-table California cuisine.
San Diego, CA 92101
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: It's historic and luxurious with a ton of nightlife and dining options within walking distance.
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: This hotel is for the cruise traveler who appreciates historic hotels with luxurious amenities.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: It's a historic property with a contemporary feel that is within walking distance of many downtown attractions and restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The historic and posh hotel is within walking distance of downtown San Diego's best restaurants. It's a Starwood property.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: The rooms are light, bright and new with premium amenities. It's a Starwood property but feels more like an upscale boutique hotel.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.