Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Type: Shopping Centers
This 14-acre waterfront village features over 50 specialty shops and galleries. Some of the items you'll find include handmade soaps, nautical collectibles, home accessories, magic tricks, jewelry,... Read More
This 14-acre waterfront village features over 50 specialty shops and galleries. Some of the items you'll find include handmade soaps, nautical collectibles, home accessories, magic tricks, jewelry, hot sauces, toys, sportswear, books, decorative tiles, kites, music boxes, coffee beans and hammocks. All the shopping may leave you a bit hungry but never fear. Dining options include gourmet restaurants, burger and pizza joints, ice cream shops and FROST ME gourmet cupcakes. The kids and non-shoppers are entertained by the carousel or various live performances set to a gorgeous backdrop of ocean water. Seaport Village now also includes the revitalized Headquarters for more upscale shopping and dining options.
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Shopping near Cruise Port: "In addition to shopping and dining, guests of Seaport Village also stumble upon live entertainment in the form of daily live jazz in the afternoon and holiday-themed events."
- Best Shopping: "It's a little bit touristy, but you'll find everything from beach gear to art here."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: It is touristy but full of fun shops and walkable to the cruise terminal and many downtown San Diego hotels.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Seaport Village is a great blend of practical (and touristy) shops in a popular waterfront spot that visitors and locals love.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Seaport Village is known for specialty shops and restaurants lining the shores of San Diego's bay as well as a wide variety of entertainment options.