Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
House of Blues
Type: Live Entertainment, Live Music
An outstanding music venue and top-notch restaurant make this the place of choice for both visitors and residents of San Diego. From its legendary Sunday Gospel Brunch to its roster of libations and... Read More
An outstanding music venue and top-notch restaurant make this the place of choice for both visitors and residents of San Diego. From its legendary Sunday Gospel Brunch to its roster of libations and great musical lineup, this spot definitely has what it takes to compete with the varied nightlife scene served up by this California city by the sea. You won't leave hungry as the restaurant, Crossroads at House of Blues, specializes in serving hearty comfort food like jambalaya, salads, biscuits, fried chicken and more. Wednesday night trivia followed by local bands and beers is also popular. VIP bottle service is available for high rollers.
- Restaurant: Mon-Fri 11:30am-Close; Sat 10am-Close; Sun 11am-Close
- Box Office: Daily 1pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: Free - $60; Call for Details
- Live Music: "Gospel Brunch happens on the first Sunday of the month and features a Southern comfort buffet as well as live gospel music. It's so fun!"
- Early Entertainment: "If you spend more than $20 a person on food or in the gift shop you get a fast pass to skip the line when entering the concert venue section."