Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
La Jolla Kayak
Type: Outdoor Activities, Water Sports
Located in the La Jolla Shores area, La Jolla Kayak offers snorkel, bike and kayak tours. Hop in a kayak and explore marine life such as Sea Lions, Leopard Sharks, and Garibaldi around the famous... Read More
Located in the La Jolla Shores area, La Jolla Kayak offers snorkel, bike and kayak tours. Hop in a kayak and explore marine life such as Sea Lions, Leopard Sharks, and Garibaldi around the famous Seven Caves and the La Jolla Underwater Park. Do a little whale watching, brunch and kayak, enjoy sunset out on the water or participate in their other specialty tours. Stand-up paddle boarding and surfing is also an option. For an out-of-water experience, bike up Mt. Soledad and down to Windansea beach on their coastal bike tour. If a tour isn't for you, they also rent equipment.
- Romantic Things to Do, Sightseeing: "Book the weekend brunch and paddle with Piatti's, a popular Italian restaurant across the street from La Jolla Kayak. You'll burn calories kayaking and then wind up at Piatti's for their woodfired pizza, pastas and more."
- Tours and Excursions: "This is a fantastic way to explore La Jolla's hidden gem--the underwater park and its abundance of marine life."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Book a double kayak and cruise the ocean together. Then, have lunch at Piatti.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Paddling some of San Diego's finest waters is fantastic exercise and an opportunity to view sea life and the shores of scenic La Jolla.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: La Jolla has an underwater park full of interesting sea life and this is a great way to explore it.