Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Fashion Valley, centrally-located in San Diego's Mission Valley district, is a shopper's delight because of its 200+ stores and restaurants, and outdoor ambiance. The mall houses Macy's, Nordstrom,... Read More
Fashion Valley, centrally-located in San Diego's Mission Valley district, is a shopper's delight because of its 200+ stores and restaurants, and outdoor ambiance. The mall houses Macy's, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co., Bloomingdales, and San Diego's only Neiman Marcus in addition to luxe names like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Henri Bendel and others. Excellent outdoor cafes and restaurants are also interspersed throughout the complex. The mall is constantly updated to include hot brand names and boasts a wide variety of stores. Whether you need a designer dress for a black tie affair or a kid's birthday present, you can find it here. Be sure to sign up for the mobile shopper club to be notified of deals by text.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Go before lunch as this mall can get crowded during weekends and holidays. Or, be prepared to valet."
- Christmas Shopping: "Go before lunch as this mall can get crowded during weekends or holidays. Or, prepare to use valet parking."
- Best Shopping: "Each store here seems to have a better or larger selection than their San Diego counterparts. This mall tends to skew higher-end, however, all budgets can find something to take home."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: This is still a top choice for those seeking out high-end designer brands.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The best mall in San Diego can't be absent from a Christmas shopping list!
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The odds of finding what you're looking for are greater here than anywhere else.