Explore San Diego
Type: Adventure, Outdoor Activities, Tours and Excursions
Ready for an active hands-on adventure? Be part of the crew on one of these first class International America's Cup Class yachts. Participation is encouraged by the experienced captains who will give... Read More
Ready for an active hands-on adventure? Be part of the crew on one of these first class International America's Cup Class yachts. Participation is encouraged by the experienced captains who will give you or your group complete instructions. Or, if you prefer to watch all the action and just take in the beautiful views of the San Diego Bay, that's fine too. Dress in layers and don't forget the sunscreen for a fun, smooth ride on the bay. The boat cuts through water like a knife and no prior sailing experience is necessary. And, you can even charter the boat for a private sail.
- Customer Service Hours: Daily 10am-6pm
- Sailing Date
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Public & Private Charter PP - 2-1/2 hrs $100; Child (12 and under) $50
Special Options Call for Details
- Tours and Excursions: "If you are at all interested in learning how to sail, this is a must-do. They also claim that they haven't had a seasick passenger yet!"
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: The steady stream of five star reviews can't be wrong. It's one of the fastest mono-hull sailboats in the world.