Explore San Diego
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Grand Del Mar
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Price Range: $$$$
As Southern California's only triple Forbes five-star resort, Fairmont Grand Del Mar oozes opulence. Nestled in a secluded canyon east of Del Mar, the sprawling property boasts an equestrian center, a... Read More
As Southern California's only triple Forbes five-star resort, Fairmont Grand Del Mar oozes opulence. Nestled in a secluded canyon east of Del Mar, the sprawling property boasts an equestrian center, a luxury spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, 5-star dining, golf, tennis and four heated pools. If the beach is calling, Fairmont Grand Del Mar can chauffeur you there and back with chairs, umbrellas and bottled water in tow (seasonally). The resort's award-winning French restaurant, Addison, is the perfect place for a romantic dinner with its extraordinary set menus and stellar wine cellar. Book an adults-only Signature room with access to the adult-only spa pool.
5300 Grand Del Mar Court
San Diego, CA 92130
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: When money is no object, this is the place to woo your partner.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: San Diego's best hotel is also the most luxurious and features the city's best restaurant.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Drop the kids at the state-of-the kids club while you relax in one of the best spas in the US. It's bliss.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: If money is no object, stay here for luxe amenities, dining, golf, spa, kid fun and more.
- Best for Resort Because: This is, by far, the nicest resort in San Diego. You'll get what you pay for on all fronts.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.