Explore San Francisco
Also Featured In
High ceilings and awesome Bay views establish a unique atmosphere at this well-received waterfront venue. Style and spectacle are grounded, though, by Slanted Door's authentic country Vietnamese... Read More
High ceilings and awesome Bay views establish a unique atmosphere at this well-received waterfront venue. Style and spectacle are grounded, though, by Slanted Door's authentic country Vietnamese dishes, which get a California kick from local ingredients. Taste the results in the catfish claypot, crispy peppercorn duck, shaking beef, spicy squid and mesquite-grilled pork chops. Spring rolls also come highly recommended, and great cocktails and scrumptious desserts are worth indulging in. And don't forget to keep an eye out for celebrities! If you're there for lunch, take a well-deserved stroll through the Ferry Building for one-of-a-kind San Francisco souvenirs. If you're there for dinner, stroll outside on the Embarcadero and enjoy the Bay Lights art project on the Bay Bridge.
- Restaurants with Views: "If you happen to be coming back an afternoon by ferry from Sausalito, a glass of wine and dinner at Slanted Door is a fantastic way to wrap up your day."
- Restaurants near AT&T Park, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Best Restaurants, Asian: "Leave time to explore the Ferry Building, the amazing location of this fine restaurant."
- Waterfront Dining: "Some of the most creative dishes in the city."
- Best for Restaurants with Views Because: Everyone in San Francisco respects Slanted Door. It's true can't miss.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Park Because: Even if you're not going to AT&T Park, Slanted Door is too good to miss.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Slanted Door isn't just a fantastic gluten-free option. It's arguably the most popular restaurant in San Francisco.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Slanted Door has been a major influence on chefs throughout the Bay Area.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Slanted Door won a slew of big-time dining awards this past year, making it more popular than ever.
- Best for Asian Because: Some say Slanted Door is the best restaurant in San Francisco.