Explore San Francisco
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Charles Haynes
Cuisine: Asian, Vietnamese
Price Range: $$
Situated along the San Francisco waterfront, Slanted Door is always packed with posh patrons looking to enjoy beautiful bay views and modern Vietnamese cuisine. Local ingredients add a twist to... Read More
Situated along the San Francisco waterfront, Slanted Door is always packed with posh patrons looking to enjoy beautiful bay views and modern Vietnamese cuisine. Local ingredients add a twist to Vietnamese street food, creating distinctive dishes like grass-fed estancia shaking beef and a chicken clay pot with caramel sauce, chilies and fresh ginger. Other favorites include the daikon rice cakes and crispy imperial rolls. Compliment your meal with the perfect wine pairing or creative cocktail. If you need a stroll after your meal, you've got the entire Embarcadero laid out before you, not to mention the romantic Bay Bridge Lights twinkling so close you'd think you could touch them.
- Waterfront Dining: "Some of the most creative dishes in the city, including the signature Slanted Door Spring Rolls with Gulf shrimp, pork, mint, shallot mayonnaise, and peanut sauce."
- Asian, Restaurants near AT&T Park, Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Best Restaurants: "Leave time to explore the Ferry Building, the amazing location of this fine restaurant."
- Restaurants with Views: "If you happen to be coming back an afternoon by ferry from Sausalito, a glass of wine and dinner at Slanted Door is a fantastic way to wrap up your day."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Slanted Door has been a major influence on chefs throughout the Bay Area.
- Best for Asian Because: Some say Slanted Door is the best restaurant in San Francisco.
- Best for Restaurants with Views Because: Everyone in San Francisco respects Slanted Door. It's true can't miss.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Park Because: Even if you're not going to AT&T Park, Slanted Door is too good to miss.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Slanted Door isn't just a fantastic gluten-free option. It's arguably the most popular restaurant in San Francisco.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Slanted Door won a slew of big-time dining awards this past year, making it more popular than ever.