Explore San Francisco
Also Featured In
Waterbar knows its a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful city - and makes the most of it. Designer Pat Kuleto spared no expense to insure diners will walk away with a complete ocean experience,... Read More
Waterbar knows its a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful city - and makes the most of it. Designer Pat Kuleto spared no expense to insure diners will walk away with a complete ocean experience, including floor to ceiling aquariums full of Pacific Marine life. Some of what's swimming in the tanks might look tasty, too - including the calamari, "dip net" caught in nearby San Pedro. For those who want to have one, big, special meal in San Francisco to really remember, be lavish and spend a long evening by the water at this sumptuous restaurant. With this food and these views, it's a decision that's very hard to regret.
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm,
- Dinner: Sunday - Monday 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 2:45pm,
- Our Bar Menu is served everyday from 2:00pm until closing.
- Best for Oyster Bars Because: Waterbar has an extensive menu but also offers excellent oysters.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Waterbar is right on the Embarcadero, a great spot for kids of all ages.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Waterbar is one of the pricier restaurants with a view in the city, a great choice for that special night out.