Explore San Francisco
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$
Waterbar knows its a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful city - and makes the most of it. Designer Pat Kuleto spared no expense to insure diners will walk away with a complete ocean experience,... Read More
Waterbar knows its a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful city - and makes the most of it. Designer Pat Kuleto spared no expense to insure diners will walk away with a complete ocean experience, including floor to ceiling aquariums full of Pacific Marine life. Some of what's swimming in the tanks might look tasty, too - including the calamari, "dip net" caught in nearby San Pedro. Although the atmosphere at night can range from somewhat casual to very formal dining, Waterbar does make an effort to cater to families. Since the Embarcadero is a hotspot for families, the Waterbar staffed is well-trained for that specific clientele.
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm,
- Dinner: Sunday - Monday 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 2:45pm,
- Our Bar Menu is served everyday from 2:00pm until closing.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Waterbar is right on the Embarcadero, a great spot for kids of all ages.
- Best for Oyster Bars Because: Waterbar has an extensive menu but also offers excellent oysters.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Waterbar is one of the pricier restaurants with a view in the city, a great choice for that special night out.