Explore San Francisco
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
An unbeatable view and delicious food have made Waterfront Restaurant a hit. The open-air patio is especially popular during warmer months, but whether seated inside or out, you'll enjoy a... Read More
An unbeatable view and delicious food have made Waterfront Restaurant a hit. The open-air patio is especially popular during warmer months, but whether seated inside or out, you'll enjoy a breathtaking Bayscape complete with a stunning view of the Bay Bridge. Delectable dishes like Dungeness crab cakes, wood oven roasted petrale sole and lobster risotto populate the menu, and you can top off your meal with classic creme brulee or sticky toffee pudding. And if you're not in the mood for a full meal, swing by and catch their Happy Hour. It's a great way to start off a San Francisco night.
- Waterfront Dining: "Enjoy a $5 beer during their Happy Hour from 3-6, M-F, with that unbeatable view of the Bay Bridge."
- Restaurants with Views, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Anchor Steam, San Francisco's signature beer, is on tap here for $3 during their M-F, 3-6 pm Happy Hour. That's hard to beat."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Waterfront's success is about as simple as its name. A great choice for romantics, too.
- Best for Restaurants with Views Because: Waterfront is enjoying a renaissance because its right in the middle of the Embaracedro building boom.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Waterfront may be expensive, but you'll be spending money on a quality catch of fish.
Find the 10Best nearby: