Explore Santa Barbara
Padaro Beach Grill
Cuisine: American, Burger, California
Is there a more charming beachfront restaurant location in Santa Barbara County? We don't think so. Overlooking Santa Claus beach, a local favorite, the Padaro Beach Grill boasts a park-like outdoor... Read More
Is there a more charming beachfront restaurant location in Santa Barbara County? We don't think so. Overlooking Santa Claus beach, a local favorite, the Padaro Beach Grill boasts a park-like outdoor dining room that's ideal for day dates and impromptu gatherings. Enjoy fresh salads, savory burgers and sinfully rich milkshakes that are blended by hand only after you place your order. A large sandbox encourages the kiddos to play while grown-ups indulge in refreshing beers and local wines. Try the shrimp salad or the prime burger. Live bands have been known to play on the weekends. Free (but often crowded) parking right out front.
- Beachfront Dining: "Try the fresh shrimp and avocado salad paired with local white wine (while your little ones play in the sandbox)."
- Waterfront Dining: "Carpool! Parking is very limited, so pack as many family members are you can into one car."
- Carpinteria's Best Restaurants, Family Friendly: "Try the fresh shrimp and avocado salad, paired with a local white wine."
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: Enjoy a delicious lunch in a park-like setting with an unbroken view of the Pacific. Ideal for families with kids.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: There is no better, family-friendly restaurant with a view in town. (They even have a sandbox.)
- Best for Carpinteria's Best Restaurants Because: The Padaro Beach Grill has an unbroken view of the Pacific Ocean, plenty of space for group dining and a sandbox for the kids.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The outdoor seating has unbeatable views, and there's a sandbox and play space for kids.
Find the 10Best nearby: