Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Padaro Beach Grill
Padaro Beach Grill
Cuisine: American, Burger, California
Is there a prettier beachfront restaurant in Santa Barbara County? We don't think so. Overlooking Santa Claus beach, a local favorite, the Padaro Beach Grill boasts a park-like outdoor dining room... Read More
Is there a prettier beachfront restaurant in Santa Barbara County? We don't think so. Overlooking Santa Claus beach, a local favorite, the Padaro Beach Grill boasts a park-like outdoor dining room that's ideal for day dates and impromptu gatherings. Enjoy fresh salads, savory burgers and sinfully rich milkshakes that are blended by hand only after you place your order. A large sandbox encourages the kiddos to play while grownups indulge in refreshing beers and local wines. Try the shrimp salad or one of the 100% prime chuck burgers. Live bands are common on the weekends. Free (but often crowded) parking right out front.
- Waterfront Dining: "Carpool! Parking is very limited, so pack as many family members are you can into one car."
- Beachfront Dining: "Try the fresh shrimp and avocado salad, paired with local white wine, while your kids play in the sandbox."
- Carpinteria's Best Restaurants, Family Friendly: "Try the fresh shrimp and avocado salad, paired with a local white wine."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: There is no better, family-friendly restaurant with a view in town. They even have a sandbox!
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: Enjoy a delicious lunch in a park-like setting with an unbroken view of the Pacific.
- Best for Carpinteria's Best Restaurants Because: The Padaro Beach Grill has an unbroken view of the Pacific Ocean, plenty of space for group dining and a sandbox for the kids.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The outdoor seating has unbeatable views, and there's a sandbox and play space for kids.