Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Cajun Kitchen Cafe
Cuisine: American, Cajun, Comfort Food, Diner
Price Range: $
1924 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Wheat or white? Cornbread or blueberry muffins? Yep, this place goes way beyond toast, so don't waste your time on 12-grain."
- Best Value: "When they ask you what kind of bread you want on the side, say blueberry muffins. Or cornbread. Yes, those are real options."
- Family Friendly: "You are not limited to "white or wheat?" here. It's more like "white or wheat or biscuits or cornbread of blueberry muffins?""
- Homestyle: "When they ask you what kind of toast you want, say "blueberry muffins." Trust us."
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Cajun Kitchen is a local chain and the ideal place to, um, cure what ails you (if what ails you is a hangover).
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Large portions, a friendly atmosphere and bottomless coffee will start your day right!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: For a fun, casual family breakfast that leaves everyone full, this is the place to go.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Best greasy spoon breakfast in town - easy on the grease! Enjoy scrambles, omelets, biscuits and gravy and more.