Explore Santa Barbara
Cuisine: American, New American
Scarlett Begonia is a casual farm-to-table place with a brunch menu that can't be beat. First, everything they serve is created in-house. From pastries to ketchup to pickles, it's all made just steps... Read More
Scarlett Begonia is a casual farm-to-table place with a brunch menu that can't be beat. First, everything they serve is created in-house. From pastries to ketchup to pickles, it's all made just steps away in their bright and bustling kitchen. Then there's the menu: everything you want for breakfast – eggs, potatoes, pancakes – even more delicious than usual. Think eggs topped with aged gouda and pancakes with lemon ricotta. And of course there are tasty things you didn't even know you were hungry for to add to the confusion. Shrimp and grits with chorizo sausage? Yes, please. Add to that indulgent beverages (including breakfast cocktails) and you've just had a meal you'll brag about all day long.
11 W Victoria St. #10
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Tue-Sun 9am-2pm, 4:30pm-9pm
- Farm to Table: "There for breakfast? You can add a maple bacon biscuit to any meal for just $4."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Brunch cocktails: you want them, this place has them. Skip the mimosa and get a King's Lemonade or Scarlett Peppernel instead."
- Outdoor Dining: "Here for breakfast? Try the maple bacon biscuit or shrimp and grits."
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Modern dishes made using sustainable, organic and high quality ingredients make this one of the most foodcentric restaurants in Santa Barbara.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Interesting (and delicious) breakfasts for travelers who have tried everything. All breads, sauces and whatnot are made in house.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Sunny outdoor dining on two levels (combined with AMAZING food) makes the Scarlett Begonia one of our top picks.