Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi
Kaiseki is a traditional Japanese tasting menu that highlights the best of the season, so this kaiseki restaurant is a must-visit in spring... and every new season. Enjoy a traditional multi-course... Read More
Kaiseki is a traditional Japanese tasting menu that highlights the best of the season, so this kaiseki restaurant is a must-visit in spring... and every new season. Enjoy a traditional multi-course dining experience at Yoichi's, the place to get the freshest seafood in the heart of downtown. You'll find everything from sashimi to Waygu beef to grilled crab here. You eat what the chef is serving, with a few optional choices sprinkled throughout the set menu. Sake, beer and wine are also served. Open Tuesday through Sunday. Reservations are highly recommended. This is not the kind of meal that you rush, so prepare to sit back and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Don't go without making a reservation and clearing time on your calendar! A meal at this small restaurant can easily take 2-3 hours."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants: "It's not just the food that's beautiful at Yoichi's. Take a moment to notice the dishes your meal is served on - each piece is handcrafted for the restaurant and wonderfully unique."
- Seafood: "Don't try to go without making a reservation! This tiny restaurant fills up quickly."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Yoichi's kaiseki menu changes with the season by definition. Try the best spring seafood and vegetables, Japanese style.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants Because: Go to Yoichi's for the freshest seafood and a memorable multi-course dining experience with absolutely zero pretension.
- Best for Seafood Because: Enjoy a jewel of a meal at this Kaiseki-style restaurant in the heart of downtown.