Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi
Enjoy a traditional Japanese multi-course dining experience at Yoichi's, the place to get the freshest seafood in Santa Barbara. Get seven-courses that change with the season at this traditional... Read More
Enjoy a traditional Japanese multi-course dining experience at Yoichi's, the place to get the freshest seafood in Santa Barbara. Get seven-courses that change with the season at this traditional Kaiseki-style restaurant in the heart of downtown. You'll find everything from sashimi to Waygu beef to grilled crab here. You eat what the chef is serving, with a few optional choices sprinkled throughout the set menu. Sake, beer and wine are also served. Open Wednesday through Sunday. Reservations are highly recommended. This is not the kind of meal that you rush, so prepare to sit back and indulge in a fine dining experience.
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants: "It's not just the food that's beautiful at Yoichi's. Take a moment to notice the dishes your meal is served on - each piece is handcrafted for the restaurant and wonderfully unique."
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Don't go without making a reservation and clearing time on your calendar! A meal at this small restaurant can easily take 2-3 hours."
- Seafood: "Don't try to go without making a reservation! This tiny restaurant fills up quickly."
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants Because: Go to Yoichi's for the freshest seafood and a memorable multi-course dining experience with absolutely zero pretension.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Yoichi's kaiseki menu changes with the season by definition. Try the best spring seafood and vegetables, Japanese style.
- Best for Seafood Because: Enjoy a jewel of a meal at this Kaiseki-style restaurant in the heart of downtown.