Explore Santa Barbara
Type: Antique Shops, Gift Stores, Vintage Clothing Stores
For those with a love of all things vintage, Punch Interieur is a little slice of heaven right on State Street. The candy colors and sparkling surfaces might momentarily overwhelm your senses upon... Read More
For those with a love of all things vintage, Punch Interieur is a little slice of heaven right on State Street. The candy colors and sparkling surfaces might momentarily overwhelm your senses upon arrival, but as soon as your eyes adjust and have time to focus... oh my, what fun there is to be had! From antique furniture to vintage clothing to retro toys, every piece is lovingly hand-picked by Punch's carefully selected vendors, whose distinct tastes are reflected in every beautifully merchandised booth. This shop also has a great - and frequently hilarious - selection of greeting cards. Park in the city lot out back or walk from a downtown hotel.
- Christmas Shopping: "Punch is conveniently located next to Arigato - one of the best (and busiest) sushi joints in town - so you can shop while you wait for a table."
- Best Shopping: "Punch Interiur is located in Santa Barbara's theater district, meaning there are also plenty of good eats nearby."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping: "Going to (or planning) a Mad Men themed party? Everything you need is here in one amazing shop."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: If you're shopping for a vintage-lover this season, there is no better place to go than this carefully-curated boutique.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The cutest little vintage and antique store in the area, with a carefully curated inventory.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping Because: Punch is the place to discover one-of-a-kind vintage and antique finds for your home, your best friend or your closet.