Explore Santa Barbara
Warbler Records & Goods
Type: Music Stores, Specialty Shops
Vinyl records still exist. Perhaps even more shockingly to some, new ones are constantly in production. But where do you go to buy them? Why, the local record store, of course. Enter Warbler Records... Read More
Vinyl records still exist. Perhaps even more shockingly to some, new ones are constantly in production. But where do you go to buy them? Why, the local record store, of course. Enter Warbler Records & Goods, Santa Barbara's most awesome (in this expert's opinion) music shop. Here, you'll find stacks and rows and heaps of new and used vinyl, to suit almost every musical preference. What? You don't have a record player? Don't fret, they sell those, too. In addition to records, Warbler has a nice assortment of books, cards and other small treats for all the music aficionados in your life.
131 East De La Guerra Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Best Shopping: "Have old records to sell? Need a replacement needle for your record player? Looking to score on Record Store Day? Warbler is the place!"
- Christmas Shopping: "Concert tickets also make great gifts. Check out the corkboard out front for info about upcoming local events."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping: "Check out the fun area up front where they sell cards, barware and other neat treats."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Visit Warbler for a tutorial on the joys of vinyl. The good people here play records all day for your browsing pleasure.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Your very cool nephew wants vinyl for Christmas. Your dad still uses CDs. You need awesome stocking stuffers under $20.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping Because: Discover or rediscover the joys of vinyl at Warbler! The good people here actually play records, in store, all day for your listening pleasure.
Find the 10Best nearby: