Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Warbler Records & Goods
Type: Music Stores, Specialty Shops
Give the gift of vinyl this season. Records still exist. Better yet, new ones are constantly in production. But where do you go to buy them? Why, the local record store, of course. Enter Warbler... Read More
Give the gift of vinyl this season. Records still exist. Better yet, new ones are constantly in production. But where do you go to buy them? Why, the local record store, of course. Enter Warbler Records & Goods, Santa Barbara's most awesome (in this expert's opinion) music shop. Here you will find stacks and rows and heaps of new and used vinyl, to suit almost every musical preference. What? You don't have a record player? Don't fret, they sell those, too. And let's not forget the "Goods" portion of their name. The front of the shop boasts a thoughtfully curated selection of interesting things, from lamps and books to stationery and other homey gifts.
- Christmas Shopping: "Concert tickets also make great gifts. Check out the corkboard out front for info about upcoming local events."
- Best Shopping: "Don't skip over the front part of the shop - that's where you'll find some amazing home goods and gifts."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping: "Check out the fun area up front where they sell cards, barware and other neat treats."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Your very cool nephew wants vinyl for Christmas. Your dad still uses CDs. You need awesome stocking stuffers under $20.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Visit Warbler for a tutorial on the joys of vinyl. The good people here actually play records, in store, all day for your listening pleasure.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Shopping Because: Discover or rediscover the joys of vinyl at Warbler! The good people here actually play records, in store, all day for your listening pleasure.