Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
Hey lovebirds, ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Bacara. Located on 78 acres of pristine coastline on Santa Barbara's northern shore, the Bacara... Read More
Hey lovebirds, ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Bacara. Located on 78 acres of pristine coastline on Santa Barbara's northern shore, the Bacara offers you and your date a taste of unbridled luxury. Each guest room has an ocean, garden or mountain view. Many have fireplaces and soaking tubs. And did we mention that adorable bunnies are often spotted hopping along the grounds? Visit their world-class spa for a rejuvenating treatment or trip to the sauna. You can take a dip in one of the saline pools or simply walk down to the beach for a romantic stroll. There's a tasty steakhouse and a wine tasting bar onsite. In fact, there's almost no reason to leave the property.
8301 Hollister Ave
Goleta, CA 93117
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Bacara has gorgeous views, multiple pools and a top-rated spa where you can pamper yourselves silly.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Enjoy a lavish stay at a quiet beach hotel with lush grounds and one of the best spas in town.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: If you're looking for a private beach resort with exclusive amenities like an adults-only pool, the Bacara is the place for you.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Bacara is located on a beautiful beach just outside of town, so you can really get away from it all.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Monarch Kids' Club offers little guests a supervised way to play on Saturdays and Sundays, so adults can enjoy some grown up time.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Is you lapdog used to a life luxury? Live it up in style at the tres chic Bacara.