Explore Santa Barbara
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
When you're ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, look no further than the Bacara Resort and Spa. Located on 78 acres of pristine coastline on Santa Barbara's northern shore, the Bacara... Read More
When you're ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, look no further than the Bacara Resort and Spa. Located on 78 acres of pristine coastline on Santa Barbara's northern shore, the Bacara offers you a taste of unbridled luxury. Each of their 354 guest rooms has an ocean, garden or mountain view, and many have private fireplaces. You can visit their world-class spa for a rejuvenating treatment or take a trip to the sauna. Then we recommended settling into one of their saline pools before a rejuvenating walk on the beach. The Bacara is the perfect place to host a wedding or event, with reception rooms and outdoor areas to accommodate large parties. Excellent restaurants and a wine tasting room onsite.
8301 Hollister Ave
Goleta, CA 93117
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Bacara is located on a beautiful beach just outside of town, so you can really get away from it all.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Bacara has gorgeous views, multiple pools and a top-rated spa where you can pamper yourselves silly.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Enjoy a lavish stay at a quiet beach hotel with lush grounds and one of the best spas in town.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: If you're looking for a private beach resort with exclusive amenities like an adults-only pool, the Bacara is the place for you.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Monarch Kids' Club offers little guests a supervised way to play on Saturdays and Sundays, so adults can enjoy some grown up time.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Is you lapdog used to a life luxury? Live it up in style at the tres chic Bacara.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: