Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Santa Barbara Harbor
Type: Beaches, Family Friendly, Free Attractions, Historic Sites, Outdoor Activities, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Sightseeing, Uniquely Here, Water
- Things to Do with Kids: "Head to the harbor early on a Saturday morning to check out the fresh catches at the local fish market."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Head to the harbor early on a Saturday morning to pick up the freshest catches at the local Fishermans Market on Navy Pier."
- Outdoor Activities: "Head to the harbor early on a Saturday morning to pick up a fresh catch at the local fish market."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: There's so much to see and do at the harbor - boats, fish, the breakwater and more!
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Hundreds of boats, panoramic views of the Pacific and one of the best seafood restaurants in town make this a must stop.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: You don't have to join the yacht club to admire gorgeous boats. There are fun restaurants at the harbor too.