Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
This intimate restaurant is located in the heart of Santa Barbara, and the heart of Santa Barbara is evident in its menu. Bouchon's fresh vegetables are sourced from Santa Barbara's daily farmers... Read More
This intimate restaurant is located in the heart of Santa Barbara, and the heart of Santa Barbara is evident in its menu. Bouchon's fresh vegetables are sourced from Santa Barbara's daily farmers markets, and meat is purchased from local ranchers. For a hands-on experience, you can book a Tuesday farmers market trip with the chef who will then prepare your dinner using his finds. Although the menu often changes, typical entrees include roasted venison medallions, braised Kurobata pork shank and pan roasted salmon. The considerable wine list includes many California legends and Santa Barbara gems. A private dining room with an exclusive seasonal menu is available for meetings and celebrations. Patio seating is available during the warmer months (translation: almost year-round). Reservations are recommended.
- Farm to Table: "Looking to hold court? Reserve the Cork Room for private dining at a a table that holds up to 20 people."
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants: "Bouchon is very romantic. It's a great place to impress a date!"
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "If you're a vegetarian, tell your server! The team here will ask about your preferences and then consult the kitchen to create the perfect seasonal plate."
- Romantic Dining: "If the weather is fair, request a table on their freshly renovated patio. It's sheltered for privacy but faces the street."
- Best Restaurants: "Join Chef Greg Murphy at the Tuesday afternoon Santa Barbara Farmers Market for an informative "foodie stroll" and dinner."
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The menu at Bouchon marries French cooking techniques and with local Californian ingredients.
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants Because: Bouchon is very "classic Santa Barbara." It has a gorgeous dining patio and an amazing wine list.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Where else can you join the chef for an informative "foodie stroll" of the spring farmers market and dinner?
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Is anything more romantic than treating your date to some of the best food in Santa Barbara? We don't think so.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For an inventive and delicious take on Central Coast fare, Bouchon is the place to go.