Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
For cuisine that makes the most of regional ingredients, look no further than Bouchon. This intimate restaurant is located in the heart of Santa Barbara, and that is definitely reflected in their... Read More
For cuisine that makes the most of regional ingredients, look no further than Bouchon. This intimate restaurant is located in the heart of Santa Barbara, and that is definitely reflected in their local-centric menu. Fresh vegetables are sourced from our daily farmers' markets, and meat is purchased from local ranchers. Typical entrees include roasted venison medallions, braised Kurobata pork shank and pan-roasted salmon. Their considerable wine list includes many California legends, available by the glass or the bottle. A private dining room with an exclusive seasonal menu is available for meetings and celebrations. Patio seating is available. Reservations are recommended.
- Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants: "Bouchon is very romantic. It's a great place to impress a date!"
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "If you're a vegetarian, tell your server! The team here will ask about your preferences and then consult the kitchen to create the perfect seasonal plate."
- Romantic Dining: "If the weather is fair, request a table on their freshly renovated patio. It's sheltered for privacy but faces the street."
- Farm to Table: "Looking to hold court? Reserve the Cork Room for private dining at a a table that holds up to 20 people."
- Best Restaurants: "Join Chef Greg Murphy at the Tuesday afternoon Santa Barbara Farmers Market for an informative "foodie stroll" and dinner."
- Best for Downtown Santa Barbara's Best Restaurants Because: Bouchon is very "classic Santa Barbara." It has a gorgeous dining patio and an amazing wine list.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Where else can you join the chef for an informative "foodie stroll" of the spring farmers market and dinner?
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Is anything more romantic than treating your date to some of the best food in Santa Barbara? We don't think so.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The menu at Bouchon results from a satisfying blend of French cooking techniques and Californian ingredients.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For an inventive and delicious take on Central Coast fare, Bouchon is the place to go.