Explore Santa Barbara
On The Alley
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: $
On The Alley is a more casual sister venue brought to you by the owners of Brophy Bros., Santa Barbara's wildly popular seafood restaurant. Serving fresh fish tacos, tasty sandwiches (try the pulled... Read More
On The Alley is a more casual sister venue brought to you by the owners of Brophy Bros., Santa Barbara's wildly popular seafood restaurant. Serving fresh fish tacos, tasty sandwiches (try the pulled pork) and burgers, On The Alley dishes up great lunch fare in view of the harbor. Included on the menu are a handful of Brophy Bros. classics. Breakfast is also served, included bowls packed with scrambled eggs, tots and avocados. Communal seating is available in front of the restaurant for dining al fresco, or you can take your food to go. And, as if the sea air, generous portions and wallet-friendly prices aren't already enough to ensure a feel good experience, everything in the restaurant - from the floor tiles to the refrigeration units - is a result of the owners' commitment to using only products that are made in the USA.
117 Harbor Way
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Lunch, Seafood, Family Friendly: "On The Alley's tater tots - yes, those little fried potato hash balls of your school days - are served hot, crisp and delicious with just the right amount of seasoning."
- Best Value: "On The Alley's tater tots are served hot, crisp and delicious with just the right amount of seasoning. One generous serving is definitely enough for two."
- Best for Lunch Because: Garlic baked clams, fish tacos, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches... the menu at this casual harbor restaurant is spectacular.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: So affordable, so good and with a view of the harbor! For budget dining, it's hard to top On the Alley.
- Best for Seafood Because: The fish taco he is amazing! Get one for a light meal or order two and pass out for a siesta.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: This harbor-side restaurant is casual and delicious, with fresh seafood for the grown ups and tasty eats for the picky little ones.