Explore Santa Barbara
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Santa Barbara FisHouse
Santa Barbara FisHouse
Cuisine: Local Specialty, Seafood
The motto at the Santa Barbara FisHouse says it all: Usually local, always fresh. If you're looking for some fresh catches and pretty view, head to the FisHouse, a welcoming seafood restaurant located... Read More
The motto at the Santa Barbara FisHouse says it all: Usually local, always fresh. If you're looking for some fresh catches and pretty view, head to the FisHouse, a welcoming seafood restaurant located just across the street from the Pacific Ocean. The menu celebrates sea creatures of all kinds, including local halibut. Reserves a table in the dining room or on the patio or belly up to the full bar. Large aquariums and various decorations set the under-the-sea tone. Themed cocktails and local wines round out your visit. Traveling with a picky kiddo or two? No problem, they have a great kids menu, too.
- Waterfront Dining: "Want to catch the game? Pop into the bar at the FisHouse. It's a local hangout for sports enthusiasts because of its great location and good happy hour."
- Beachfront Dining: "Try the FisHouse for happy hour with a view. You can get two fish or shrimp tacos for less than $10."
- Seafood: "Try the FisHouse for breakfast on the weekends. They have some unique dishes, like pork chilaquiles."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Make a reservation for a great dinner at this romantic waterfront seafood restaurant.
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: The Santa Barbara FisHouse is the elegant waterfront restaurant you want to enjoy with your family or a special date.
- Best for Seafood Because: You can enjoy great fish tacos at their fun bar or eat dinner on the patio that faces the ocean.