Also Featured In
Ile-de-la-Visitation Nature Park
Type: Sightseeing, Zoos
Enjoy picnicking, hiking or bike riding with your special someone in this nature park that's also a true historical gem. Located along the Riviere des Prairies, at the very heart of the history of... Read More
Enjoy picnicking, hiking or bike riding with your special someone in this nature park that's also a true historical gem. Located along the Riviere des Prairies, at the very heart of the history of Sault-au-Recollet, the park offers historical elements, such as the Site des Moulins ruins, the Maison du Pressoir and the Maison du Meunier. Don't forget to visit the overflow dam waterfall of the Riviere-des-Prairies. Above all, bring your binoculars to observe the shore birds, among others. Fishing buffs can enjoy their favourite sport in specially-designated areas. In winter, make the most of the toboggan hill and the marked hiking or cross-country ski trails.
2425 Boulevard Gouin East
Montréal, QC H2B 1X7
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
Entry Per Vehicle CAD7 - CAD9
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This romantic nature park is also the site of important historical events in Montreal.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: During the holiday season and throughout winter, the park maintains trails for cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: This is a four-season destination that provides hours of physical activity for kids of all ages while exploring nature up close.