Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Tourisme Montreal
Place Ville Marie Observatory
The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers a 360-degree view of Montreal, 607 feet above the city and a 44th-floor outdoor terrace for children to explore at will. A guide is always present to answer... Read More
The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers a 360-degree view of Montreal, 607 feet above the city and a 44th-floor outdoor terrace for children to explore at will. A guide is always present to answer questions and strollers are permitted. Free audio recordings and a photography exhibit detail interesting tidbits of Montreal's history. The Observatory is especially appealing on moonlit nights and clear evenings where families can watch the sunset from the beautiful, spacious four-sided terrace over Montreal. No visit to the Observatory is complete without a stop into Les Enfants Terrible for lunch or dinner where the reasonably-priced fare offers local twists on favorite comfort foods incorporating local products from interesting new chefs in a scenic setting just below the Observatory. Fare reductions are available on adult tickets with purchases over 20.00 in the restaurant.
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult CAD19; Senior CAD18; Student CAD15; Child (5-17) CAD9; Child (0-4) Free
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Floor to ceiling windows allow easy and safe viewing for kids. Free admission for ages four and under and half price up to 12.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers impressive 360 degree views of Montreal and is easily accessible in downtown Montreal.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: It's a truly impressive 360-degree view of the whole city.