Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Tourisme Montreal
Place Ville Marie Observatory
The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers everything from moonlight yoga sessions to wine tastings and specialty photography workshops all offering a 360 degree view of Montreal 185 meters above the... Read More
The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers everything from moonlight yoga sessions to wine tastings and specialty photography workshops all offering a 360 degree view of Montreal 185 meters above the city. The Observatory is a truly romantic destination especially on moonlit nights or other clear evenings where couples can watch the sunset from the beautiful, spacious four-sided terrace over Montreal. No visit to the Observatory is complete without a stop into Les Enfants Terrible for lunch or dinner where the reasonably-priced fare offers local twists on favorite comfort foods incorporating local products from interesting new chefs in a scenic setting just below the Observatory.
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult CAD19; Senior CAD18; Student CAD15; Child (5-17) CAD9; Child (0-4) Free
- Romantic Things to Do: "Book early for specialty evening events"
- Things to Do in December: "Book early for specialty evening and holiday events"
- Things to Do with Kids: "Try to book tickets at least a few days in advance for the popular summer sunset events."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Book early for specialty evening and summer sunset events"
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: It's a truly impressive 360-degree view of the whole city.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Holiday events include story-telling sessions with hot chocolate, Christmas choirs and guided walking tours from the top of Mount Royal to the top of the Observatory.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Floor to ceiling windows allow easy and safe viewing for kids. Free admission for ages four and under and half price up to 12.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Place Ville Marie Observatory offers impressive 360 degree views of Montreal and is easily accessible in downtown Montreal.