Also Featured In
Type: Historic Sites, Religious Sites
110, rue Notre-Dame ouest
Montréal, QC H2Y 1T2
- Mon-Fri: 8am-4:30pm
- Sat: 8am-4:15pm
- Sun: 12:30pm-4:15pm Event; Dates; and; Times; Vary Doors; Open; 1; Hour; Prior
- Adult CAD8; Child (6-17) CAD5; Child (0-6) Free
- Romantic Things to Do: "Try to visit in the evening to see "Aura"- the multimedia display. ."
- Things to Do in December: "Try to visit in the evening to take in the multi-media light display, "Aura"."
- Free Things to Do: "Admission to the Basilica remains free for early morning prayer (Mon-Friday 7 am, Saturday 8 am, Sunday 7:30 AM)."
- Historic Sites: "Try to visit in the evening to see the light displays."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: It's the site of "Aura", one of the multi-media shows detailing the history of the Basilica, Celine Dion's wedding and Pierre Elliott Trudeau's funeral.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Holiday offerings include Christmas Eve masses and "Aura" the multimedia shows detailing Montreal's history.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Montreal's most famous and beautiful basilica is the site of Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau's funeral and Celine Dion's wedding.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: It's the site of Celine Dion's wedding and Pierre Trudeau's funeral.