Also Featured In
Musée McCord d'Histoire canadienne
Type: Art Museums, History Museums, Museums
690, rue Sherbrooke ouest
Montréal, QC H3A 1E9
- Tue,: Thu-Fri; 10am-6pm
- Wed: 10am-9pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Adult CAD15; Senior (60+) CAD12; Student CAD8; Child (6-12) Free; Child (5 and under) Free; Family CAD20
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Holiday programming focuses on seasonal window displays, a show devoted to board games and toys and choir performances.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: More than a museum, it also functions as an art workshop.
- Best for Museums Because: The McCord Museum focuses on social history in relation to present day Montreal and Canada.