Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Mikayla Taylor
Planétarium de Montréal
Type: Family Friendly, Planetarium / Observatory
4801 Pierre-de Coubertin Ave
Montréal, QC H1V 3N4
- Hours vary by season and day.: Tue-Sun 9am-6pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult (18-64) CAD20.50; Senior (65+) CAD18.75; Student CAD15; Child (5-17) CAD10.25; Child (4 and under) Free
- Things to Do with Kids: "Afternoon visits are best as mornings are generally reserved for school groups. Best for kids over 7 but some of the films are suitable for ages 4+. Check the online schedules for film times and topics."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Museums: "Afternoon visits are best as mornings are generally reserved for school groups."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The state-of-the-art multimedia shows will keep kids enthralled and informed on all matters pertaining to planet earth's place in the solar system.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The main show takes visitors on a 30 - minute spaceship journey through the solar system, a meteorite shower and multiple galaxies.
- Best for Museums Because: New, state of the art multimedia sky shows are always on view here.