Also Featured In
Ile-de-la-Visitation Nature Park
Type: Sightseeing, Zoos
This nature park is also a true historical destination. Located along the Riviere des Prairies, at the very heart of the history of Sault-au-Recollet, the park offers historical elements, such as the... Read More
This nature park is also a true historical destination. Located along the Riviere des Prairies, at the very heart of the history of Sault-au-Recollet, the park offers historical elements, such as the site des Moulins ruins, the Maison du Pressoir and the Maison du Meunier. While picnicking, hiking or bike riding, discover the overflow dam waterfall of the Riviere-des-Prairies electric power station. Above all, don't forget your binoculars which you can use to observe the shorebirds, among other species. Fishing buffs can enjoy their favorite sport in the specially designated areas. In winter, make the most of the toboggan hill and the marked hiking or cross-country ski trails.
2425 Boulevard Gouin East
Montréal, QC H2B 1X7
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
Entry Per Vehicle CAD7 - CAD9
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: This is a four-season destination that provides hours of physical activity for kids of all ages while exploring nature up close.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This romantic nature park is also the site of important historical events in Montreal.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: During the holiday season and throughout winter, the park maintains trails for cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing.