Also Featured In
Type: Family Friendly, Gardens, Zoos
4101, rue Shebrooke est
Montréal, QC H1X 2B2
- Botanical Garden and Insectarium: Nov - mid May: Tue-Sun 9am-5pm
- Mid May - mid Sep: Daily 9am-6pm
- Mid Sep - Oct: Daily 9am-9pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Seasonal rates apply Adult CAD14 - CAD16.50; Senior (65+) CAD10.50 - CAD12; Student CAD10.50 - CAD12; Child (5-17) CAD7 - CAD8.25; Child (2-4) CAD2 - CAD2.50
- Best Attractions & Activities: "You can email your gardening and house plant questions to the staff at Montreal's Botanical Gardens."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Montreal's oldest nature museum is also the winner of a National Historic Site designation.