Also know as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed... Read More
Also know as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed maze. The maze has several obstacles (slides, tunnels, dead-ends etc) to be gotten through, over or under, and there are riddles along the way that participants must answer to figure out who is behind a series of art thefts and forgeries. Clever and fun for all ages. For an extra challenge, try the maze during blackout Thursdays starting at 7:30 pm. Check also for season events - especially near Halloween.
Clock Tower Pier
Montréal, QC H2L 4K3
- May - Jun Sat-Sun 11:30am-5:30pm
- Jul - Aug Daily 11am-9pm
- Sep - Oct Sat-Sun 11:30am-5:30pm
- Adult CAD14; Senior (60+) CAD13; Child (4-12) CAD10.50; Child (13-17) CAD13
- Things to Do with Kids: "Call ahead as this attraction is normally open only from the first week of May until the first of November and sometimes only weekends and holidays."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: It a unique way to engage in group scavenger hunt games at reasonable prices in an historic district of Montreal.