Type: Attractions, Family Friendly
Also know as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed... Read More
Also know as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed maze. The maze has several obstacles (slides, tunnels, dead-ends etc) to be gotten through, over or under, and there are riddles along the way that participants must answer to figure out who is behind a series of art thefts and forgeries. Clever and fun for all ages. For an extra challenge, try the maze during blackout Thursdays starting at 7:30 pm. Check also for season events - especially near Halloween.
Hangar 16, Old Port of Montreal, 360 Rue de la Commune E
Montréal, QC H2Y 0B4
- May: -; Jun Sat-Sun; 11:30am-5:30pm Jul; -; Aug Mon; Noon-10pm
- Tue-Wed,: Sun; 10am-10pm
- Thu-Sat: 10am-7pm Sep; -; Oct Sat-Sun; 11am-5:30pm
- Adult CAD16.75; Senior (60+) CAD14.75; Child (4-12) CAD12.75; Child (13-17) CAD14.75
- Things to Do with Kids: "Call ahead as this attraction is normally open only from the first week of May until the first of November and sometimes only weekends and holidays."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: It a unique way to engage in group scavenger hunt games at reasonable prices in an historic district of Montreal.