Type: Attractions, Family Friendly
Also known as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all-weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed... Read More
Also known as SOS Labyrinthe, it's the world's largest indoor maze - perfect for all-weather entertainment. The idea here is to solve a mystery while finding your way through an intricately designed maze. The maze features several obstacles (slides, tunnels, dead-ends, etc) that participants must climb over or under, and there are riddles along the way that participants must answer to figure out who is behind a series of art thefts and forgeries. Clever and fun for all ages. For an extra challenge, try the maze during blackout Thursdays starting at 7:30 pm. Check also for seasonal events - especially near Halloween.
Hangar 16, Old Port of Montreal, 360 Rue de la Commune E
Montréal, QC H2Y 0B4
- May - Jun Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
- Jul - Aug
- Sep - Oct Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult CAD18.75; Senior (60+) CAD16.75; Child (4-12) CAD12.75; Child (13-17) CAD14.75
- Things to Do with Kids: "Call ahead as this attraction is normally open only from the first week of May until the first of November and sometimes only weekends and holidays."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: It a unique way to engage in group scavenger hunt games at reasonable prices in a historic district of Montreal.