Also Featured In
Type: Family Friendly, History Museums, Museums, Sightseeing
20, Chemin Tour-De-L'Isle
Montréal, QC H3C 0K7
- Off-Peak Season: Wed-Sun 11am-5pm
- Tues - Sun 10 am-5pm
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Ticket Concessions Available; Call for Details
- Things to Do in December: "The Museum is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter holiday season."
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Special holiday programming includes free art and story activities for kids under 12. Older visitors will enjoy the new escape game,"Phantoms of the Island."