Also Featured In
Boulangerie Première Moisson
Cuisine: Bakery, Coffee Shop, European, French
Owner, Liliane Colpron is on a mission to provide the dining public with healthy food free of preservatives and additives. Follow your nose to this delicious bakery. Nothing beats Premiere Moisson... Read More
Owner, Liliane Colpron is on a mission to provide the dining public with healthy food free of preservatives and additives. Follow your nose to this delicious bakery. Nothing beats Premiere Moisson (first harvest)for the quintessential French breakfast of buttery croissants with the accompanying bowl of cafe au lait or hot chocolate. You can also choose from sinfully gorgeous pastries or over 40 kinds of artisanal breads all baked on site. Their nut breads are sublime. On the way out pick up a warm baguette or one of their lunch specials. Many local and not so local grocery stores now carry their breads.
- Breakfast: "There are are over 20 locations to serve you including two downtown, one in the Jean Talon and Atwater markets."
- Dessert: "The lines can be long particularly at lunch hour."
- Lunch, Vegetarian: "The lunch line-ups can be long but they move quickly"
- Best Restaurants: "For lunch try the thick slabs of toasted soy and oatmeal bread dripping with melted Quebec cheese. Follow with the maple pecan cream pastries or homemade chocolates for dessert."
- French: "The lunch line-ups can be long but they move quickly."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Top quality artisanal breads, deli meats and pasteries make Premiere Moisson a must visit for breakfast and lunch.
- Best for Dessert Because: With 17 locations, it's a popular and healthy choice for both desserts, chocolate gifts and flavored coffees too.
- Best for Lunch Because: Not only can you get a good, tasty lunch at reasonable prices but it's also very healthy.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The 40+ breads contain unbleached flour, sugar cane, sea salt and filtered water with no fats or preservatives. Deli meats are naturally cured without chemicals.
- Best for French Because: This is a family owned business and the mother and CEO truly cares about providing healthy additive-free foods.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: While not strictly vegetarian, Premiere Moisson focuses on organic healthy food choices.