Boulangerie Première Moisson
Cuisine: Bakery, Coffee Shop, European, French
All 17 locations offer an impressive array of up to 40 artisan breads from which to choose for your lunch of pork and brie and other mouth-watering sandwiches. An eye-popping array of gorgeous... Read More
All 17 locations offer an impressive array of up to 40 artisan breads from which to choose for your lunch of pork and brie and other mouth-watering sandwiches. An eye-popping array of gorgeous pastries served up with a strong coffee insures this boulangerie - bakery is as much a delight for the nose as it is for the stomach. Other good light lunch options include soup, quiche and salads, leaving plenty of room for the hand crafted chocolates. Try the sea salt caramels or the Valrohna for the ultimate decadence. A wide selection of pies complete the mid day meal.
- French: "The lunch line-ups can be long but they move quickly."
- Breakfast: "There are are over 20 locations to serve you including two downtown, one in the Jean Talon and Atwater markets."
- Dessert: "The lines can be long particularly at lunch hour."
- Lunch, Vegetarian: "The lunch line-ups can be long but they move quickly"
- Best Restaurants: "For lunch try the thick slabs of toasted soy and oatmeal bread dripping with melted Quebec cheese. Follow with the maple pecan cream pastries or homemade chocolates for dessert."
- Best for French Because: This is a family owned business and the mother and CEO truly cares about providing healthy additive-free foods.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Top quality artisanal breads, deli meats and pasteries make Premiere Moisson a must visit for breakfast and lunch.
- Best for Dessert Because: With 17 locations, it's a popular and healthy choice for both desserts, chocolate gifts and flavored coffees too.
- Best for Lunch Because: Not only can you get a good, tasty lunch at reasonable prices but it's also very healthy.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The 40+ breads contain unbleached flour, sugar cane, sea salt and filtered water with no fats or preservatives. Deli meats are naturally cured without chemicals.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: While not strictly vegetarian, Premiere Moisson focuses on organic healthy food choices.