Explore Niagara Falls
Cuisine: American, European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
This pizza joint is the perfect spot to play a video game or two, watch the NFL or just enjoy some quality time with a bunch of friends. Located right on Clifton Hill, Boston Pizza is the place where... Read More
This pizza joint is the perfect spot to play a video game or two, watch the NFL or just enjoy some quality time with a bunch of friends. Located right on Clifton Hill, Boston Pizza is the place where you can indulge in the most uniquely crafted pizzas, a plethora of unique drinks or for those looking for a dose of something besides pizza try the thai chicken or plethora of salads and sandwiches awaiting you. At Boston Pizza you truly are mixing food with fun, and after that delicious meal venture out to see the beauty of Niagara Falls at night.
- Clifton Hill's Best Restaurants: "Looking for parking? Park at the golf course behind Boston Pizza and tell them you're going there to eat, you'll get free parking out of it!"
- Best Value: "Value is what you'll get at Boston Pizza. Come in and share a pizza or two, and you'll be amazed at how much money you'll save."
- Outdoor Dining: "Boston Pizza's patio is the best people watching spot on Clifton Hill."
- Take Out: "Located on Clifton Hill, this is the best place if you're looking to take-out traditional American cuisine-type foods."
- Best Restaurants: "Need a spot to catch the next hockey game? Head on over to Boston Pizza for a pint or two and watch the game on the various TVs throughout the restaurant."
- Best for Clifton Hill's Best Restaurants Because: Boston Pizza is 'the' spot to go if you're looking to catch a game, and enjoy a night with the boys (or girls!)