Explore Niagara Falls
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Flickr.com/Antica Niagara
Photo courtesy of Flickr.com/Molly Elliott
Dive into delicious individual thin-crust pizzas that will certainly have you coming back a few times while on vacation in Niagara Falls. What The Mascia Family has done to Antica's Pizzeria is they... Read More
Dive into delicious individual thin-crust pizzas that will certainly have you coming back a few times while on vacation in Niagara Falls. What The Mascia Family has done to Antica's Pizzeria is they have created a place where you are treated like family all the while tasting some of their most unique wood-oven pizzas. It's not every day that you feel at home while dining at a restaurant in Niagara Falls and thus if you and the family are looking for a delicious thin-crust, wood oven pizza or you and your buddies want to catch the game, Antica's is the place to go. With perfect Italian pizza making skills, Antica truly shows its guests just how to make the perfect pizza.
- Clifton Hill's Best Restaurants: "If you have a love for pizza, Antica's is the place to be. Be sure to get here a little early if you have a large party as the wait-times are always longer than normal."
- Best Value: "Antica's is value at its finest. Enjoy an individual thin-crust pizza for less than $15, value can't get any better than this."
- Take Out: "By taking out a pizza or two from Antica's you get to pass the hungry patrons awaiting a seat in this busy rustic pizza joint."
- Best Restaurants: "With a newly renovated dining area Antica's certainly has made a name for itself. Be sure to come early if you are planning a large gathering as there is always a long line up at this prized restaurant!"
- Best for Clifton Hill's Best Restaurants Because: With it's wood-oven thin-crust pizza, there isn't a wonder in the world as to why you shouldn't enjoy a pizza here.