Also Featured In
Price Range: $$
Take the "a" off of "Planta" and you will realize what this restaurant is all about (and it's not the hokey pokey). Marketed as plant-based cuisine rather than vegan, this fresh and airy restaurant... Read More
Take the "a" off of "Planta" and you will realize what this restaurant is all about (and it's not the hokey pokey). Marketed as plant-based cuisine rather than vegan, this fresh and airy restaurant specializes in delicious food from around the globe that any meat-eater would be proud to chomp. Planta burgers have queso, pickles, buffalo aioli and spiced fries. Enjoy cashew mozzarella, ranch dressing and cauliflower on your pizza. The creative and innovative dishes are plated beautifully and and the light and airy dining room and private dining area will impress your group.
- Group Friendly: "Larger groups are suggested to book through the private events link on their webpage."
- Lunch: "The wine and beer list isn't entirely vegan. Keep an eye out, veggie-loving friends."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The service is fast moving, so even if you forgot to make a reservation, you shouldn't have to wait long."
- Best Restaurants: "If you eat vegetables more often, the truffle fries don't count. Right? RIGHT?"
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Plant-based dining is sexy and hip. What better way to show off to your friends?
- Best for Lunch Because: Having a lunch that won't make you feel badly about yourself for the rest of the afternoon is key. Planta gets this.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Versatile ingredients that have no desire to fake meat but rather let plants do what they do best: shine.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Dark, romantic and prepared to make you feel good about what you just ate - if only all decisions in your life could be so adult.