Also Featured In
Upscale shopping at its best; this Bloor-Yorkville destination has been at the top of the list for visiting celebs and well-to-do Torontonians since it opened back in the 1970s. Look for shoes,... Read More
Upscale shopping at its best; this Bloor-Yorkville destination has been at the top of the list for visiting celebs and well-to-do Torontonians since it opened back in the 1970s. Look for shoes, handbags and couture from designers such as Badgley Mischka, Christian Louboutin, Monique L'huillier, Michael Kors, Carolina Herrera, Stella McCartney, Vivienne Westwood and Zac Posen. Shop for organic groceries at Whole Foods (or Whole Paycheque) with the cloth bag-touting elite. Pick up a bottle of wine. Go to Equinox for a sweaty yoga class or spinning session. Whatever you do here, it will be stylish because it's all about location, location, location.
- Best Shopping: "This is also a great place to people-watch, especially during the Toronto International Film Festival, when celebrity-spotting is a common occurrence."
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Bloor-Yorkville's Best Shopping: "There are complimentary dog-sitting services while you shop in this high-end paradise."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Yorkville is truly one-of-a-kind in Toronto and the place to go if you are swimming in cash.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: From designer groceries to designer dog duds, this is where you shop when you need something original.
- Best for Bloor-Yorkville's Best Shopping Because: Whether you are craving a muffin or you want to visit spacious stores with high-end designers, Hazelton Lanes has you covered.