Also Featured In
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto
Price Range: $$$$
The Delta Toronto is a hotel that is sandwiched between Toronto's Harbourfront and the hustle and bustle of downtown. Even though it is large (567 rooms), it feels like a little escape where you can... Read More
The Delta Toronto is a hotel that is sandwiched between Toronto's Harbourfront and the hustle and bustle of downtown. Even though it is large (567 rooms), it feels like a little escape where you can take a breath and watch Lake Ontario from an unparalleled view. Directly connected to Toronto Convention Station, Union Station and the underground PATH, it is a downtown dweller's dream location. A 24-hour gym, indoor pool and on-site dining options make it more than easy for a visitor to Toronto to stay happy without having to travel far. The deluxe bedding doesn't hurt, either. Stop at Char No 5 Whiskey Bar for a drink after you wear your feet out.
75 Lower Simcoe Street
Toronto, ON M5J 3A6
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Staying at the Delta Toronto puts you just a hop, skip and a jump away from Toronto's most popular attractions.
- Best for Hotels near Toronto International Film Festival Because: Toronto's newest luxury hotel is the perfect place to stay if you want to see more movies than subway delays.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: The Delta Toronto is a luxurious hotel ready to cater to you, your family and your four legged companions.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Younger travelers are welcomed with open arms, with everything from cribs to an amazing pool on site to make it easy on the parents.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: Tons of rooms at different price points, all with stunning views of Toronto.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.