Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
The Four Seasons was started by a Canadian businessman and this Yorkville location has only been open since 2012. 55 stories high and in the heart of the glamorous, there are 259 guest rooms including... Read More
The Four Seasons was started by a Canadian businessman and this Yorkville location has only been open since 2012. 55 stories high and in the heart of the glamorous, there are 259 guest rooms including 42 suites. This Toronto location of the luxury brand is frequently held as a wedding venue and it holds all of the markers for a romantic break. With Michelin starred chef Daniel Boulud blending French flavours with the cosmopolitan flair of Canadian cuisine, there is ample opportunity to wine and dine. The plush rooms include down duvets and light-as-a-feather pillows. If your romantic weekend involves a lot of time in bed, you can order room service from the in-room iPad. The spa is an impressive 300,000 square feet and the ultimate place to indulge in a couple's massage.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Chocolates on the pillows, plush bedding and the ultimate breakfast in bed. You could get a little too used to this.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Four Seasons in Toronto is worth the splurge and just as perfect as you would imagine.
- Best for Hotels near Toronto International Film Festival Because: You may assume that Los Angeles is empty when you see the clientele at the Four Seasons during Film Festival week.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: A hotel that can afford mom and dad some alone time and a giant pool for the kids is definitely family-friendly.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Four Seasons is a brand that is finely tuned to the finer things in life.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.