Also Featured In
Toronto's Second City has churned out some of the best of the best of epic Canadian comedy talent. We are talking Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, Joe Flaherty, Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin, Michael Myers,... Read More
Toronto's Second City has churned out some of the best of the best of epic Canadian comedy talent. We are talking Dan Aykroyd, John Candy, Joe Flaherty, Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin, Michael Myers, Catherine O'Hara, Gilda Radner, Martin Short and Dave Thomas. With 50 years of laughs under their belt, The Second City has comedy sketches, revues and late-night improv, polished to perfection for your side-splitting amusement. The 316-seat venue feels intimate and works just perfectly for a date, with pasta and pizza and other options available to replace the calories burned by laughing. Go to see the future stars on Canada's walk of fame.
- Sun-Thu: 9am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 9am-11:30pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- CAD12 - CAD30; Call for Details
- Best Nightlife: "If you are lucky enough to be a student, get yourself to a show for a severely discounted price. There is only a limited number available each evening (comedians have to make a living too). Bring your student card, as your wrinkle-free skin is unfortunately not enough."
- Best of Toronto's Entertainment District: "Unleash your inner comic by joining one of Second City's comedy classes."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: If laughing until your stomach hurts is your idea of a good night out, make a trip to Second City your first choice.
- Recommended as Best of Toronto's Entertainment District Because: Second City is Toronto's most iconic comedy venue. It's a great choice for those who want to enjoy dinner and some laughs.