Cuisine: American, Canadian, Continental, European, Mediterranean, Spanish
Price Range: $$$
Located inside the Renaissance Hotel in the Roger's Centre, dining out at Arriba is the most upscale way to enjoy the game. There are menus that are designed for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, kids... Read More
Located inside the Renaissance Hotel in the Roger's Centre, dining out at Arriba is the most upscale way to enjoy the game. There are menus that are designed for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, kids and more, so there is always time to get some food in your belly in between roaring with fellow baseball fans. Floor to ceiling windows provide amazing views of the Roger's Centre and the menu items are often rich and hearty. Canadian specialties with a twist include the duck confit poutine and portobello flatbread which comes garnished with pesto and goat cheese. If you like your baseball with a side of spectacular eats, Arriba is the place to go.
1 Blue Jays Way
Toronto, ON M5V 1
- Breakfast:: Monday; -; Friday:; 6:30am; -; 11:00am; Brunch:; Saturday; &
- Sunday:: 6:30am; -; 12:00pm; Lunch:; Monday; -; Friday:; 11:00am; -; 2:00pm,; Saturday; &
- Sunday:: 12:00pm; -; 2:00pm; Dinner:; Nightly:; 5:00pm; -; 10:00pm
- Restaurants near Rogers Centre: "Reserve early if you are going during game time. It may just be the best seat in the house."
- Best for Restaurants near Rogers Centre Because: If you can't get enough of the Roger's Centre, the view of the stadium from Arriba Restaurant can't be beat.
Find the 10Best nearby: