Also Featured In
Cuisine: Organic, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
Fresh restaurant opened its doors in 1999, way before "clean eating" and "vegetarian" were on the lips of every second Torontonian. As the times changed to make healthy choices mainstream, Fresh grew... Read More
Fresh restaurant opened its doors in 1999, way before "clean eating" and "vegetarian" were on the lips of every second Torontonian. As the times changed to make healthy choices mainstream, Fresh grew along with it, opening five locations around the city. Tables are always packed and there is almost always a wait, but the food delivers on every count. The quinoa onion rings are some of the best onion rings in the city and pair beautifully with the house BBQ sauce. The sweet potato fries have a following, and the miso gravy feels as decadent and rich as if you had used all the drippings from a Thanksgiving turkey. This is not always diet food, but Fresh will inspire you to live well.
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "With a recently revamped menu, it is even easier to spot the menu items that fit your dietary preferences. There is a gluten allergy friendly menu, however, they cannot guarantee that they have not come into contact with gluten during preparation."
- Take Out: "With matcha lattes and espresso based drinks, you might as well also order your afternoon pick-me-up."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "You don't have to forego brunch with your gluten free lifestyle. Fresh even has a gluten free pancake platter."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Fresh has an apt name, as it is nothing but the freshest of vegetarian ingredients in their most enticing forms.
- Best for Take Out Because: Fresh is a vegetarian institution in Toronto and it has never been easier to help a delicious plant-based meal get in your belly.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Everything is made from fresh and whole ingredients, and there is a gluten allergy menu to boot.