Also Featured In
Fresh restaurant opened its doors in 1999, way before "clean eating" and "vegetarian" were on the lips of every second Torontonian. As the times changed to make healthy choices not about deprivation,... Read More
Fresh restaurant opened its doors in 1999, way before "clean eating" and "vegetarian" were on the lips of every second Torontonian. As the times changed to make healthy choices not about deprivation, Fresh grew along with it, opening four locations around the city. Tables are always packed and there is almost always a wait, but you can call ahead for easy pick-up and or use their online ordering system which will alert you to the specials of the day. If you decide to go vegetarian but not virtuous, their green poutine is a Canadian dream, smothered in their roasted mushroom gravy.
- Take Out: "With matcha lattes and espresso based drinks, you might as well also order your afternoon pick-me-up."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "With a recently revamped menu, it is even easier to spot the menu items that fit your dietary preferences. There is a gluten allergy friendly menu, however, they cannot guarantee that they have not come into contact with gluten during preparation."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "You don't have to forego brunch with your gluten free lifestyle. Fresh even has a gluten free pancake platter."
- Best for Take Out Because: Fresh is a vegetarian institution in Toronto and it has never been easier to help a delicious plant-based meal get in your belly.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Fresh has an apt name, as it is nothing but the freshest of vegetarian ingredients in their most enticing forms.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Everything is made from fresh and whole ingredients, and there is a gluten allergy menu to boot.