Also Featured In
When it comes time to pick up lunch, choices came seem worse for the wear when you are trying to stay in reasonable shape. Should you cross your fingers and hope that the item in front of you will not... Read More
When it comes time to pick up lunch, choices came seem worse for the wear when you are trying to stay in reasonable shape. Should you cross your fingers and hope that the item in front of you will not erase your hard work in the gym? Going to iQ Food Co takes wholesome ingredients and puts them in front of you in their simple glory. A cardboard takeout box awaits decoration of greens or grains with toppings ranging from avocado to sesame seeds to tempeh. You can discover your inner chef without having to wield a knife or wear an apron. There are also pre-constructed boxes with gluten free or vegan choices, such as the Evolve brown rice bowl made with salmon, edamame, roasted sweet potato, apple, pickled cucumbers and more.
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "iQ occasionally has dinners for people as passionate as they are about real food. You can apply at email@example.com to state your case for a chance to meet new foodie friends."
- Take Out: "If you are someone who doesn't like to eat the same food twice, go for the monthly special. This changes every two months and will make use of fresh, local ingredients."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "The lineup is quite long during peak lunch hours. Consider going first thing in the morning to pick up your lunch early if you anticipate a long day at the office."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The food at iQ is not only beautiful, it will also make you feel more intelligent by eating it.
- Best for Take Out Because: Seasonal, tasty bowls and salads that will fill you right up for just over $10.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The food is fresh, simple and healthy and takes the guesswork over what is in your lunch. Transparency sure tastes good.