Also Featured In
The general mathematical rule is that the more kale a Toronto restaurant has, the more expensive it will be. Healthy doesn't have to break the bank because Kupfert & Kim is right in the heart of... Read More
The general mathematical rule is that the more kale a Toronto restaurant has, the more expensive it will be. Healthy doesn't have to break the bank because Kupfert & Kim is right in the heart of the financial district with wheatless, meatless, delicious takeout. Breakfast and lunches are served in hearty portions as substantial fuel for long days at the office (or exploring Toronto by foot). A hearty breakfast option is the sweet quinoa with cashew butter, bananas and cinnamon. Take that, oats! Lunches come in charming takeout boxes and are filled to the brim with good stuff like brown rice, beans and chia seeds.
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Follow their Instagram feed for their seasonal offerings, or just to increase your hunger."
- Take Out: "If actually going to the location isn't a possibility on a busy workday, try Hurrier, which will deliver gluten-free goodness right to your door."
- Best Value: "Drinks range from organic kombucha to green smoothies. If you bring your own bottle, you will get a discount for re-using."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Treats and sweets come sourced from various bakeshops around the city, including the popular gluten-free Bunners."
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Lots of locations for great vegan and gluten-free fare. You can't go wrong at Kupfert and Kim.
- Best for Take Out Because: You can sometimes judge the quality of the takeout by the size of the line. Come early to beat the crowd and conquer lunch.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Health food that tastes great and leaves you some money for those skinny jeans you are going to have to buy.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Wheatless, meatless and delicious: people line up for gluten free goodness at Kupfert & Kim.