Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Kupfert and Kim
Kupfert and Kim
Cuisine: American, California, Canadian, Vegetarian
Price Range: $
The general mathematical rule is that the more kale a Toronto restaurant has, the more expensive it will be. Healthy doesn't have to break the bank now that Kupfert & Kim have set up shop right in... Read More
The general mathematical rule is that the more kale a Toronto restaurant has, the more expensive it will be. Healthy doesn't have to break the bank now that Kupfert & Kim have set up shop right in the heart of the financial district. Healthy gluten-free and meatless meals offer substantial fuel for long days at the office. A hearty breakfast option is the toasts, with avocado toast and blueberry avocado toast ready to start your day right. Lunches come in charming takeout boxes and are filled to the brim with good stuff like brown rice, beans and chia seeds. Expect fresh ingredients that change with the seasons and expect your digestive tract to be very happy indeed.
- Lunch: "If you have the time to eat your breakfast or lunch with a spoon, you must indulge in a smoothie bowl at Kupfert and Kim."
- Take Out: "If actually going to the location isn't a possibility on a busy workday, try getting them with UberEats, which will deliver gluten-free goodness right to your door. You can also pre-order your takeout online using their website."
- Best Value: "Drinks range from organic kombucha to green smoothies. If you bring your own empty water bottle, you will get a discount for re-using."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Follow their Instagram feed for their seasonal offerings, or just to increase your hunger."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Treats and sweets come sourced from various bakeshops around the city, including the popular gluten-free Bunners."
- Best for Lunch Because: Plant-based food that comes in a compostable container and can make you feel good about yourself on all fronts.
- Best for Take Out Because: You can sometimes judge the quality of the takeout by the size of the line. Come early to beat the crowd and conquer lunch.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Health food that tastes great and leaves you some money for those skinny jeans you are going to have to buy.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Lots of locations for great vegan and gluten-free fare. You can't go wrong at Kupfert and Kim.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Wheatless, meatless and delicious: people line up for gluten free goodness at Kupfert & Kim.