Also Featured In
Type: Cultural Venues, Pro Sports Teams, Sightseeing, Spectator Sports, Tours and Excursions, Uniquely Here
Formerly the SkyDome, this breathtaking facility is home to the Toronto Blue Jays and right in the heart of downtown. The Rogers Centre has the world's fastest retractable dome, which can help keep... Read More
Formerly the SkyDome, this breathtaking facility is home to the Toronto Blue Jays and right in the heart of downtown. The Rogers Centre has the world's fastest retractable dome, which can help keep unexpected rain from dampening your day. To keep in trend with the home game, the refrain to the Blue Jays theme is "Okay (okay) Blue Jays (blue jays) Let's (let's) play (play) ball." Other major events from big concerts to Papal visits are often held here (and don't require theme song memorization). Typical stadium snacks are on offer, with many vegetarian options if a foot-long hot dog with exotic toppings doesn't float your boat. If you come before the game, consider participating in a Rogers Centre tour, at 11am, 1pm or 3pm.
- Tours: Daily,; call; for; times
- Box: office; Mon-Sat; 10am-6pm
- Game: and; event; dates; and; times; vary
- Tours Adult CAD16; Senior (65+) CAD12; Child (12-17) CAD12; Child (5-11) CAD10
- Best Attractions & Activities: "This stadium has more women's restrooms than any other stadium in North America. That random fact may be just the excuse you need to order another expensive round of beer."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Visit on a Saturday, when your kids can take part in Junior Jays Saturdays, with an outdoor program outside Gate 10 and an opportunity for them to run the bases after the game or participate in the Seventh Inning Stretch."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Due to the design of the Roger's Centre, you can get a full unobstructed view wherever you sit. It's just perfect for the wave.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: You can't go wrong with an amazing stadium, fresh air, baseball and a foot long hotdog.