Shangri-la hotel Toronto
There is a whimsical look to the Shangri-La that warrants a second glance, even amidst the commotion of the busy location. University and King is one of the hubs of activity in Toronto and the... Read More
There is a whimsical look to the Shangri-La that warrants a second glance, even amidst the commotion of the busy location. University and King is one of the hubs of activity in Toronto and the Shangri-La keeps up, making their attention to detail appear effortless. Expect luxurious classiness at every corner, with everything from high tea to a Turkish fitness centre available onsite. The Shangri-La is excellent at providing top-notch service, such as nightly live music in the lobby to decadent chocolates in your room. The Luxurious Romance package comes with breakfast for two at the award winning restaurant Bosk, truffles, a bottle of champagne and a reserved cabana at the Health Club. If you are in the dog house for any reason at all, it will most certainly get you out.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The romance package includes all the bells and whistles to make you look super smooth to your sweetie.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: A gorgeously designed, centrally located hotel with an air of elegance that makes every guest feel special.
- Best for Hotels near Toronto International Film Festival Because: The Suite Sitting Room has been booked by the likes of Tom Hanks and Halle Berry. Luckily, there are other rooms to stay in.
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Why should you revel in luxury alone? Your pets are equally welcomed at the Shangri-La.
- Best for Hotels near Rogers Centre Because: The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has Asian-inspired decor that provides an elegant contrast to the North American baseball and hot dog experience.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: This stylish downtown hotel does its best to erase all traces of difficulty from your life.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: