Also Featured In
Type: Day Trips, Family Friendly, Gardens, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Public Spaces, Relaxing, Theme Parks
- Mon-Sat: 6:35am-11:30pm
- Sun: 7:30am-11pm
- Toronto Island Ferry Adult CAD7.71; Senior CAD5.05; Student (15-19) CAD5.05; Child (14 and under) CAD3.72
- Outdoor Activities: "You can always skip the ferry and paddle over to the islands on a canoe. With the several islands separated by canals and waterways, you have your pick of where to dock. Just be aware of the "Exclusion Zone" of the Toronto Island Airport. Those big "Keep Out" signs should keep you on track."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "There are not a lot of food options on the island, so hit up the nearby St. Lawrence Market for a picnic spread of epic proportions."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Lake Ontario on one side and the city skyline on the other. Heaven, as long as the weather is good.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Islands that are just a stone's throw from the city centre are a great way to see the CN Tower from a new angle.